Residence IRL requirements are always a matter of concern. In this article, let’s learn more with EPLegal UK!
Here are the residence IRL requirements:
- You have spent the period of 10 years (at least) in the UK continuously, lawfully and unbroken;
- There are no public interest reasons and no general grounds for refusing your application (i.e. criminal conviction)
- You can demonstrate sufficient knowledge of English language and about life in the UK;
- You are not in breach of immigration laws in the UK.
Are there any notes to bear in mind?
- Time spent outside the UK: you can only absent from the UK for a period of 6 months at any one time; spent a total of 18 months outside the UK throughout the period;
- You can only apply for ILR u to 28 days in advance of completing your qualifying period of continuous lawful residence;
- If you are aged 65 years old and above, you will not have to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of English and Life in the UK test.
EPLegal UK – Văn phòng luật “Của người Việt, Vì người Việt”
- Hotline: (+44) (0) 121 778 1188 (hỗ trợ 24/7), miễn phí 15 phút đầu tiên
- Địa chỉ: 194 Alcester Street, Birmingham, B12 0NQ
- Email: email@example.com
#immigration #ILR #settlement #10yearlongresidence #EPLEGAL