- We have years of experience in assisting our valued clients in both domestic and overseas dispute resolution and litigation cases with a value up to millions of dollars. We assist our clients to identify the commercial and legal drivers of a dispute early. In particular, our dispute resolution and litigation lawyers can minimise uncertainty and risks; achieve the optimal negotiated, mediated or litigated outcome for clients.
- Our lawyers specialise in high value, high stakes, complex litigation and arbitration, with particular expertise in multi-jurisdictional disputes. With our depth of experience in every type of dispute, we are able to bring the necessary expertise to bear in any situation. We involve early dispute resolution through settlements, arbitration, and third party mediation or, failing that, litigation and adjudication. Disputes will be quickly and commercially resolved while retaining the clients’ reputation and business relationships.
- We cover various legal basis, jurisdictions, arbitral forum and work under multiple laws; rules of ICC, VIAC, PIAC, SIAC; and fluent in English, French, and Vietnamese languages.
- Our range of services:
– Mediation: The mediators of EPLegal Incorporating Warwick Vesey Solicitors are amongst a few in Vietnam and the UK who are trained to direct the parties achieve the best solution to their problem. Our firm is dedicated to finding creative solutions in commercial mediation matters, so that the parties may quickly and amicably put their dispute behind them.
– Arbitration: our lawyers are outstanding experts in commercial arbitration: some of them are the youngest arbitrators of Vietnam International Arbitration Center (VIAC), most are well – known scholars and/or practitioners in the construction sector. We act as counsel for both claimants and respondents in various arbitration forums and institutions such as VIAC, SIAC, HKIAC, etc. and we are familiar with all their rules, proceeding and other practical matters.
– Litigation & Enforcement: Although the Vietnamese and British courts system and its procedures are complicated and few judges are experienced in commercial dispute resolution, we can help you to achieve a convenient result at court thanks to our team of experienced lawyers. Our scope includes advising legal and factual issues for potential litigation; preparing paperwork for litigation proceeding; representing clients during a hearing; assist clients in enforcing tribunal awards and/or court decisions.