- You have spent the period of 10 years (at least) in the UK continuously, lawfully and unbroken;
- There are no public interest reasons and no general grounds for refusing your application (i.e. criminal conviction)
- You can demonstrate sufficient knowledge of English language and about life in the UK;
- You are not in breach of immigration laws in the UK.
Are there any notes to bear in mind?
- Time spent outside the UK: you can only absent from the UK for a period of 6 months at any one time; spent a total of 18 months outside the UK throughout the period;
- You can only apply for ILR u to 28 days in advance of completing your qualifying period of continuous lawful residence;
- If you are aged 65 years old and above, you will not have to demonstrate sufficient knowledge of English and Life in the UK test.
For further information and free consultation, please contact us via:
EP LEGAL LTD, 194 Alcester Street, Birmingham, B12 0NQ
Phone: 0121 778 1188
#immigration #ILR #settlement #10yearlongresidence #EPLEGAL