In addition to being at the forefront of Energy sector, corporate, M&A and investment are likewise the core services of EPLegal, which help EPLegal gain a leading position in market. EPLegal provides high-level services which covers a board range of issues, including foreign investment, corporate, M&A, joint ventures, and corporate restructurings. With extensive knowledge along with experienced partners and associates at senior level, EPLegal frequently advises and works with major international and domestic corporations, private equities and other financial sponsors, boards of management, boards of directors and their special committees, financial advisors and investors in respect of general corporate and regulatory matters, particularly real estate, environment, compliance, labor, tax, intellectual property, and competition.
EPLegal would be your excellent choice, representing the full spectrum of players in all deals, including:
• Preparing non-disclosure agreement, conducting legal due diligence to Vietnamese companies and projects;
• Incorporation of local enterprises, resident representative offices, wholly foreign-owned companies and joint ventures;
• Preparing and reviewing the corporate documents of companies;
• Negotiation of shareholders’ and joint venture agreements, charter, land leasing contracts, land transfer agreement, business cooperation contract, etc.;
• Advising deal structure to the most beneficial tax compliance with Vietnamese tax regulations, including detailed advice on corporate, income, contractor tax and personnel income tax;
• Negotiating, drafting and reviewing M&A and investment transaction documentation through deal steps such as Memorandum of Understanding, Investment Cooperation Agreement, SPA and Closing Documentation